For our German specific Return Policy please visit the following https://serial1.de/terms-conditions/
Depending on which stage you are in will determine the return possibility of your Serial 1 ebike.
A list of the 3 stages are outlined below:
- PRE-ORDERS: All pre-order sales that are canceled prior to the shipment of your bike will be approved for a full refund with no restocking fee added.
- ORDERS IN TRANSIT: All bikes that are in transit to the intended destination (whether that be a home address or a participating Harley-Davidson dealership) can be returned, but each bike purchased will be charged a 10% restocking fee.
- RETURN AFTER RECEIPT: within 14 days of receipt of your Serial 1 ebike, all bikes that are still boxed or fully assembled, in new condition, free of any wear & tear damage, and have less than 5 miles of riding, will be subject to return on a case by case basis. If approved, Serial 1 will provide an RMA and shipping label to you for your return. The customer is responsible for disassembling and repackaging the bike, sourcing a properly sized Serial 1 shipping box, (you should use the original box + packaging the bike came in) and returning the bike in the shipping window provided by the Serial 1 team (14 days from taking possession).
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10-18% dependent on inspection and validation that all return requirements have been verified and the condition is still like new with no damage.
- Returns will be processed after evaluation at the dealer and/or by Serial 1
- Refund of the purchase price does not include shipping, assembly, or delivery charges
- Dealers may assist you in boxing and may charge a fee to repackage the bike
- If your original box is not available, you may purchase one from your local dealer or from Serial 1 directly.