This article details how to use the Brose display screen on your MOSH/CTY models
- Turning on your bike
- Using the Walk Assist Feature
- Changing Assist Levels
- Turning Your Headlight ON/OFF
- Viewing Battery Charge Level
MOSH/CTY REMOTE DISPLAY
Turning on Your MOSH/CTY Bike and Display:
Step One: Locate your MOSH/CTY’s Brose remote display on the left handlebar between the grip and the brake lever mounting bracket.
Step Two: Locate the forefinger-actuated power button on the front of the Brose remote display, press, and hold down for one second. The bike will turn on.
Using the Walk Assist Feature:
Step One: Locate your thumb-actuated walk assist button on the underside of the Brose remote display.
Step Two: Press and hold the walk-assist button while walking. Note that the walk assist feature will propel the bike forward at a walking pace for as long as the button is held, or until the bike exceeds 4mph.
Changing Assist Levels
To change Assist levels from the bike’s main menu, simply press the rocker switch up or down. You will notice a series of small LED lights appearing on the right side of the display. When only the lowest, blue-colored light is lit, assistance is turned off. Each additional white light above the blue light indicates an additional level of assistance, to a maximum of four white lights.
- ECO - The first white light represents “ECO mode” which is the lightest level of assistance, good for traveling on flat ground with little wind to save battery life.
- TOUR - The second white light represents “TOUR mode” which is a good level of assistance for gently sloping terrain while still preserving battery life.
- SPORT - The third white light represents “SPORT mode” which is an increased level of assistance for hilly terrain or for increased speed.
- BOOST - The fourth and final white light represents “BOOST mode” which is the highest level of assistance the motor can offer, and should be used for steep terrain, high winds, or any other occasion when an additional level of support is needed.
Turning On and Off Your Headlight
Step One: Locate the thumb-actuated headlight button on the top of the Brose remote display.
Step Two: Press the headlight button to toggle the headlight on or off. A small headlight icon will appear on a screen above the button when the light is on, and it will disappear when the light is off.
Viewing Battery Charge Level
Step One: To view the battery charge level, first locate the battery button on your Brose remote display. This is the button with the small black dot in its center, just below the headlight button on the top of the remote display unit.
Step Two: Press the battery button once. The lights on the right side of the control unit will now change so that the lowest light is green. Each additional white light above the green light represents a level of battery charge, to a maximum of four white lights, indicating 100% charge. The battery charge will remain displayed until the rocker switch for assist is actuated again.