Our Enviolo CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) hub is found on our RUSH/CTY STEP THRU, RUSH/CTY, and RUSH/CTY SPEED models. Please first read and follow the App Connection & Hub Updates article before moving forward.
This is a summarized video on how to use the Enviolo Hub. For more in depth details on the Enviolo, continue to read the document below.
After connecting to your bike via Bluetooth, your device should show the home screen with four navigation tiles: Configuration, Diagnostics, Logistics, and Dashboard. Listed below are the details and information regarding each of these areas.
Configuration: This location is where adjustments and changes based on riding mode are made for each individual hub and bike. Details on each of these modes can be found in our Enviolo Hub: Adjusting Configuration & Settings Article.
Diagnostics: This section focuses on information regarding the Enviolo Hub as a whole. Listed below is a layout the page.
- Owners Manual: This is an official link to the Official Enviolo Manual as well as an Enviolo Contact Support Page.
- Quick Start Video: This video and link focuses on setting up the Enviolo Configuration to fit your eBike. As this is a manufacturing setting, Serial 1 has already gone through on each bikes and completed this process for you.
- Calibration Details (Calibration Status): This shows the current status of your Enviolo calibration. This usually shows a reading of "Idle"
- Hub Interface Status (Odometer): This shows the current odometer reading as recorded on your Enviolo Hub.
- Refresh Errors: This can be used to refresh the current reading of your Calibration Status or your Odometer reading listed above.
Logistics: This section focuses on the logistical details on the Enviolo on your bike. Readings here will show the following information
- Mobile App: Information specifically connected to the Enviolo App
- App Version (Software Version on the Enviolo App)
- Hub Interface: Information specifically connected to the Physical Enviolo Hub on Your Bike
- Part Number
- Serial Number
- System Part Number
- System Serial Number
- System Type: (Serial 1 bikes use AHI)
- Firmware Version (Software Version on the Enviolo Hub
- Bluetooth Version
- Personal Information: We recommend for each customer to add their personal information in case your bike goes missing
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Name
- House Number
- Postal Code
Dashboard: This setting is used as a home dashboard for when you are riding the bike. Some customers who add a phone mount to their handlebars will ride with their Enviolo App opened on the Dashboard setting. This dashboard allows for quick changes in your settings while you ride
Your dashboard will display specific settings based on the Operation Mode you are in. Regardless of your mode, the following display items will be shown below.
- Odometer Reading: You can switch to kilometers or miles by going to Configuration Setting and changing your Unites System.
- Ride Mode: You can change ride modes by tapping the current mode you are in.
- Settings Button: This will take you to your Configuration home screen.
- Automatic or Manual Mode: Tapping this will change your Operation mode ("A" means you are in Automatic mode, "M" means you are in manual mode)
- MPH or KM/H: This will display how fast you are currently riding on the bike.
- Arrows: By pressing the "Up" and "Down" arrows, you can make easy changes based on your ride mode
- Automatic Mode: Pressing the arrows will change the Rotations Per Minute (RPM). Increasing the RPM's will lower the resistance on the pedals while Decreasing RPM's will increase resistance.
- Manual Mode: Pressing the arrows will change the actual gearing of the bike allowing you to manually change gears as you move.
- RPM/Gear Setting: This display shows the current RPM setting if in Automatic Mode or the current gear of the bike in Manual Mode